Are you a young professional between the ages of 18 and 40 with an interest in agriculture? If you answered yes, come join more young Ag professionals, like yourself, on Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015 at 4PM on Kelly & Michelle Abfall’s Farm!
- Are a producer, manager, or owner of a farm or equine operation-large or small
- Own or manage a landscape, timber, or other green business
- Are employed in agriculture, equine, or green business
- Are a 4-H advisor or helper
- Are involved in hunting, trapping, or conservation
- Would like to meet other young farmers
- Want to get more out of your Farm Bureau Membership
…Attend our YAP (Young Ag Professional) meet and greet to see how you can get more involved in your agriculture community! Food will be provided compliments of Farm Bureau. Reservations must be made to the Farm Bureau Office by calling 800-777-9226 no later than Friday, Aug. 14. If you have any questions, feel free to call!
Not a Farm Bureau member? Not a problem! Come join us to learn more about Farm Bureau and how to become a member!
Hope to see you there!
Kelly & Michelle Abfall’s Farm Address: 1535 State Route 681 S, Albany