PT OFFICE Administrator IMMEDIATE OPENING
A Woodville, Ohio non-profit company is seeking a part time (24 hrs/week) office administrator for immediate hire. Must have good phone and people skills. Experience with Microsoft Office, Publisher and QuickBooks very helpful. Rewarding, fast paced office environment for the individual that likes daily variety in their job. High School Diploma or GED required. Send resume to [email protected] Applications will be accepted through October 10, 2015.
To assist the supervisor in developing, maintaining and executing successful programs and services that meet the needs of members with efficiency and accuracy.
Responsible to and supervised by the Organization Director who in turns works with the area non-profit members.
1) Maintain accurate membership records on all members through the database.
2) Maintain accurate financial records. This is currently done using QuickBooks software. All financial accounts must be reconciled in a timely manner.
3) Maintain an accurate file system, whether it is done electronically or in hard copy. The filing system will be such that it is easily accessible and organized so that the supervisor can utilize it.
4) Keep office equipment well maintained. If problems arise you must notify the supervisor.
5) During office hours, promote company activities, member services, etc as directed by the supervisor.
6) Work in conjunction with the supervisor in publishing a newsletter. This is currently done in Microsoft Publisher.
7) Use only supervisor authorized business software for official business.
8) Keep a procedural audit book up to date. Review for accuracy at least one time per year.
9) Develop and foster a good working relationship with company and its affiliates.
10) Prepare and attend county financial audits.
11) Maintain an attractive office that includes good housekeeping practices, regular work hours and good telephone communication habits.
12) Attend special meetings or conferences that will aid in maintaining and improving the position of office administrator as directed by the supervisor.
13) Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
If interested, please send resume to [email protected] Applications will be accepted through October 10, 2015