Ohio Farm Bureau members can now save up to $2,000 when buying or leasing qualifying Caterpillar equipment. Eligible equipment includes Cat skid steer loaders, compact and multiterrain loaders, wheel loaders, telehandlers, backhoe loaders, hydraulic excavators and track-type tractors.
The new member savings on Cat machines can be combined with any current retail discounts, promotions, rebates or offers available through Caterpillar or its dealers, with the exception of other membership purchase incentives.
Equipment savings for Farm Bureau members include:
• Small wheel loaders: $2,000
• Compact wheel loaders: $1,000
• Small dozers: $1,000
• Backhoe loaders: $500-$1,000 • Compact track loaders: $500-$1,000
• Multiterrain loaders: $500-$1,000 • Skid steer loaders: $500-$1,000
• Telehandlers: $500-$1,000
• Mini hydraulic excavators: $250-$500
Visit fbadvantage.com/cat to print your membership verification certificate. Must present certificate at time of purchase or lease quote to receive the discount.