The 10 spots will be filled via an application process.
Couples and individuals are welcome to apply for the 10 spots. Ohio Farm Bureau staff will review applications and select the 10 participants. However, even if you are not selected, any young Farm Bureau member is welcome to attend the American Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Conference at his or her own expense.
If you are selected as one of the 10 members to attend, Ohio Farm Bureau would cover the following costs:
- Registration Fee-$210
- Flight or mileage reimbursement at the average cost of a flight ticket
- Overnight accommodations for up to four nights (Arriving on Feb. 12, departing Feb. 16)
- One group meal outside of conference meals
Attendee would cover:
- Meals not covered at conference
- Airport: parking and baggage fees
If you have any questions or concerns contact Melinda Witten, 614-519-8761.
Applicants will be contacted by Dec. 9 with the results of the selection process.