Low-interest loans available to help comply with nutrient law

Buckeye Farm News

After SB1 went into effect, Ohio Farm Bureau developed a plan to help farmers comply with the new law and worked with the treasurer’s office to pass an expansion of the treasurer’s low-interest loan Ag-LINK program. Called Ag-LinkNOW (for Northwestern Ohio Watershed), the new five-year program allows WLEB farmers to apply for an interest rate reduction on a loan of up to $500,000 to install a manure storage containment system or purchase equipment to incorporate manure into the ground.

Who is eligible?

In order to participate, farmers and agricultural businesses must:

•be headquartered in Ohio;

•maintain land or facilities for agricultural purposes in Ohio, as long as the land or facilities in the state are not less than 51 percent of the total of all land and facilities maintained by the person;

•maintain land or facilities for agricultural purposes in the Western Lake Erie Basin;

•certify that the reduced rate loan will be used exclusively for agricultural purposes on land or in facilities owned or operated by the business in the WLEB and that the loan will materially contribute to the business’s compliance of SB1.

The treasurer’s office will give priority on loans based on financial need for complying with SB1, the overall financial need of the farm and the economic need of the area where the farm is located.

What is the process for applying for Ag-LinkNOW?

Farmers or agricultural businesses in the Western Lake Erie Basin can apply for an interest rate reduction of up to 3 percent on a loan of up to $500,000 from a participating bank or farm credit lender.

After the lender and borrower agree on the loan terms, the lender submits an online application to the Ohio treasurer’s office.

The treasurer’s economic development officers evaluate the applications and approve funds based on economic need.

The treasurer’s office negotiates the Ag-LinkNOW interest rate reduction with the participating financial institutions.

Lenders accept the funding terms for each application and lower the interest rate until the program ends July 1, 2020.

Those who are already registered for the long-time Ag-LINK program still have to register for new Ag-LinkNOW program.

For more information, contact the treasurer’s economic development department at 614-485-6950.

Callie Wells

Callie Wells is the director of digital communications for Ohio Farm Bureau.

8 thoughts on “Low-interest loans available to help comply with nutrient law

1. Avatar Tyson Richarh says:

Hello everyone, My name is Tyson Richarh, i live in Chicago, Illinois United States. Am here to testify on how i got a business loan of $850,000.00 dollars from Mr Mike Franklin of Wiley Knight Loan Company ([email protected]) a God fearing and honest lender after i applied two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be real loan lenders,i thought their lending where real, they rip me off my hard earned money, i lost $4,520.00 dollars until my lawyer introduce me to Mr Mike Franklin the Managing Director of Wiley Knight Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Mike Franklin who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. All gratitude goes to Mr Mike Franklin a God sent Loan Lender for giving a meaning to my life when i had lost all hope so i made a vow to myself that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. I don’t know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Wiley Knight Loan Company on this email address: {[email protected]} or call them now on this number +1 478-787-0420. Thanks for reading and remain blessed!.

2. Avatar Tyson Richarh says:

3. Avatar Henrietta Zoe Ford says:

name is Jennifer Raff, from United State ; i am a single man with just one son. My wife divorces me when my little kid was still 4years old. And ever since then things has not been easy for me and my little boy. Even to pay my bills is a big problem for me, I continued praying to the lord of heaven to send down my divine helper for me one day, who can be able to remove shame and frustration away from my life. Until one day i came across one woman, Mrs knight on THIS SITE who share a testimony about one Mrs. Ingrid kloet lend her a loan of $50,000USD with just 3%. So i decide to try my faith because i have been scammed 1 time. So I took bold step I contacted thier official Email : [email protected] and read more about is firm, then I applied and my loan of $30,000USD was approved.

4. Avatar Nana Koffi says:

I am living in united states ,i lost my husband 2yrs ago and
    everything got so hard for me and my 3kids,i felt so confuse because i
    have no helper and our home is about to face foreclosure and a friend
    introduce me to a kind lender in united states online and to God be the
    glory he approved a loan of 40,000usd to me and now and i am doing
    business and my family is happy again,if you need a loan please contact
    him today via [email protected] and get your loan with a good and
    flexible repayment in monthly basis,i wish you the best of luck.

5. Avatar Victoria Hills says:

God bless everyone that cares to listen and take the right part in getting his or her loan and not fall victim. why am i saying this, i am saying all this because there are many testimonies on the internet which are either true or false but i tell you today, after all i have passed through in the hands of scams i will not fail to announce this God fearing lender who helped me out of my devastating condition when i lost my Job and couldn’t pay my children’s fees, after been denied loan due to bad credit by loan sharks and other credit unions i visited, my bills where behind and we were about to be trowed out of our house but as God will have it i logged on my Facebook to seek for help from friends and family members all to no avail. while still on Facebook i saw a testimony by one Mary Scott who once had similar problems and got her life transformed by this same lender [John Kennedy Investment Limited]. Immediately i email them at: [[email protected]] and behold i received my long desired loan within 48hrs of processing and i am grateful to God almighty for bringing such a lender across my way.

Email them today on, [[email protected]]. Or call +90539-484-0347

6. Avatar David Waddler says:

HELLO

DO YOU WISH TO GET AN EASY, FAST AND STRESS FREE LOAN? TO FINANCE UP YOUR BUSINESS OR FOR PERSONAL PURPOSE, MINIMUM AMOUNT OF 5,000.00 TO A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF 500,000,000.00 IN THE CURRENCY TYPE OF USD,EURO,POUNDS . OVER HERE IS HALIFAX BANK PLC WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING LOAN TO INTERESTED LOAN SEEKERS WHO HAVE BEEN SEEKING FOR A WAY TO GET A LOAN FOR THERE BEST KNOWN PURPOSE AT A RATE OF 4.50% INTEREST RATE. IF YES! KINDLY CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL AT [email protected]

NB: ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO [email protected]

7. Avatar Ritesh Singh says:

We are fast and direct private lenders, and we give out services for secured and unsecured loans directly to borrowers for cheap rate…
    We offer loan services such as ;
    *Personal Loans
    *Business Loans
    *Mortgages
    *Student Loans
    *Car Loans

And many more Simply contact us ([email protected]) today, and put an end to all your financial worries..

8. Avatar David Morgan says:

Dear Sir/Madam, Apply for quick and convenient loan to pay off bills. Do you need funds to get a business start up apply now and get approved with 3% interest rate. We offer all kinds of loans, Investments, Project Funding and we also give out financial support to individuals, corporate bodies, and companies all over the world. Contact us via email for more information. [email protected]

Thanks