Applications for Ohio Farm Bureau’s Young Ag Professionals’ Outstanding Young Farmer and Excellence in Agriculture contests are available and due July 12.
Applicants for both contests must be Farm Bureau members between the ages of 18 and 35 in good standing with Farm Bureau. The individual or spouse should have reached his or her 18th birthday at the time he or she qualifies for the national competition and should not have reached his or her 36th birthday by Jan. 31, 2017.
Prize packages for the winners
- Excellence in Ag
- John Deere Gator- sponsored by Farm Credit Mid-America
- $1,000 cash prize – sponsored by Ohio Farm Bureau and Nationwide
- Outstanding Young Farmer
- $1,000 Grainger Gift Card – sponsored by Farm Credit Mid-America
- 250 hours use of a Kubota M-Series Tractor
- Polaris Ranger
- The winners of each contest will get an expense-paid trip to Phoenix to compete in their respective national contest during the American Farm Bureau Annual Convention in January 2017.
CLICK HERE for complete details, videos of previous winners and applications.