The Crop Production Partnership and The Eastern Ohio Grazing Council have come together to create a training day for landowners, producers, and conservation employees. This June 16 field day will feature soil health presentations in the morning session and field demonstrations in the afternoon sessions that will take your operation to the next level of soil health. You can choose to come to either or both sessions if you are able.
Schedule of Events:
- Registration: 9 am-10 am at the Carroll County Fairgrounds.
- Soil & Health Presentation: 10 am – 12 pm with Frank Gibbs
- Lunch 12 pm – 1 pm
- Breakout Sessions 1:30 pm- 3 pm (Choose One to Attend)
- Crop Production Field Demonstration at Hutchison Farms
- Pasture/Grazing Field Demonstration at Earl McKarns Farm
This event will be free and open to the public.
**FREE SOIL PROBES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST 75 PEOPLE TO REGISTER AT EVENT**
Please RSVP by June 13, 2016 by calling (330) 627-9852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.carrollswcd.org to learn more!
Click here for a copy of the flyer.