POSITION SUMMARY: Provide special project and program support in regard to membership marketing to meet the needs of membership relative to established organizational goals and objectives. The position is part-time and will be based on applicant’s availability. Flexible scheduling, but work may require specific evenings and weekends.
- Assist Organization Director, office assistants, and counties with membership retention and recruitment efforts with consumers and farmers in an effort to grow membership
- Assist with phone calls and mailings
- Make calls to non-members to discuss Ohio Farm Bureau Federation membership benefits
- Assist members with questions and concerns
- Provide support for membership operations, as needed, to include but not limited to accounting, member correspondence, Nationwide agency support, member service and membership marketing.
- Implement tracking system to monitor campaigns.
- Collect and track data and information on members and prospects
- Provide regular status reports on marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned by Organization Director.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma
- Degree or pursuing a degree in marketing and/or communications is preferred, but not required
MINIMUM SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
- Background or interest in the agriculture industry highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Exceptional project and time management skills and organizational skills
- Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers
- Experience with basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- Extensive knowledge of social media.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain deadlines
MINIMUM OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Residence or available housing within Ashtabula, Lake, Geauga, Mahoning, or Trumbull counties preferred
- Competitive hourly wage
- Mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle use outside of travel to the office
- Flexible scheduling
To apply please submit the following:
- Cover letter explaining what you hope to gain from this experience
- A list of 2-3 references
- High school or college transcripts if possible
Submit applications via email to [email protected] or via mail to:
Northeast Counties Farm Bureau
8220 State Route 45, Suite B
Orwell, OH 44076
Deadline to apply: 11:59 pm on Monday, Sept. 19.
For further information, questions, or concerns, please contact Organization Director, Mandy Orahood via e-mail: [email protected] or at 440.437.8700