Ashtabula, Geauga, Lake, Mahoning and Trumbull county Farm Bureaus are seeing a part-time membership marketing assistant. This person will provide special project and program support in regard to membership marketing to meet the needs of the Farm Bureau membership relative to established organizational goals and objectives. The position is part-time and will be based on applicant’s availability. Flexible scheduling is available, but work may require specific evenings and weekends.
- Assist Organization Director, office assistants, and counties with membership retention and recruitment efforts with consumers and farmers in an effort to grow membership
- Assist with phone calls and mailings
- Make calls to non-members to discuss Ohio Farm Bureau Federation membership benefits
- Assist members with questions and concerns
- Provide support for membership operations, as needed, to include but not limited to accounting, member correspondence, Nationwide agency support, member service and membership marketing.
- Implement tracking system to monitor campaigns.
- Collect and track data and information on members and prospects
- Provide regular status reports on marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned by Organization Director.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma
- Degree or pursuing a degree in marketing and/or communications is preferred, but not required
MINIMUM SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
- Background or interest in the agriculture industry highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Exceptional project and time management skills and organizational skills
- Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers
- Experience with basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- Extensive knowledge of social media.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain deadlines
MINIMUM OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Residence or available housing within Ashtabula, Lake, Geauga, Mahoning, or Trumbull counties preferred
- Competitive hourly wage
- Mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle use outside of travel to the office
- Flexible scheduling
To apply please submit the following:
- Cover letter explaining what you hope to gain from this experience
- A list of 2-3 references
- High school or college transcripts if possible
Submit applications via email to [email protected] or via mail to:
Northeast Counties Farm Bureau
8220 State Route 45, Suite B
Orwell, OH 44076
Deadline to apply: 11:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 3, 2017
For further information, questions, or concerns, please contact Organization Director, Mandy Orahood via e-mail: [email protected] or 440.437.8700.