POSITION SUMMARY: Provide special project and program support to the Organization Director to meet the needs of the membership relative to established organizational goals and objectives. The position will be located in Franklin County and is a full-time hourly wage position, 40 hours/week.
1) Provide support/event coordination to county leaders on county program and special projects as assigned by the Organization Director in pursuit of Ohio Farm Bureau and county Farm Bureau goals and objectives.
2) Assist Organization Director with membership prospecting with agribusiness, local businesses, affinity partners, and other community groups in an effort to grow membership by developing business partnerships.
3) Assist Organization Director with membership prospecting with consumers and farmers in an effort to grow all individual/family membership classifications for members and supporters.
4) Assist Organization Director, County Office Administrators and county leaders in maintaining a robust social media presence in the area.
5) Assist County Office staff as assigned by the Organization Director in all areas of county office operations, to include but not limited to accounting, member correspondence, Nationwide agency support, member service and membership marketing.
6) Other duties as assigned by Organization Director.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
-High School diploma
MINIMUM SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
-Proficient in basic computer skills
MINIMUM OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
-Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle
PREFERED SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
-Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers
-Public speaking abilities
-Interest in Agriculture/Rural Issues
-Knowledge or experience in agriculture.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to:
Franklin County Farm Bureau
P.O. Box 368
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
or email to [email protected]
Deadline to apply: Feb. 15. Anticipated start date May 1.