Logan County Farm Bureau is offering multiple scholarships, in amounts from $250 to $750 (based on number of qualified applications received) for high school seniors or collegiate students currently enrolled in institutions focusing on agriculture or another related field of study.
Details & Qualifications:
- Must be a high school senior entering college in the fall of 2017 or already enrolled in a college level course of study.
- Parents /Guardian of the applicant must be members of the Logan County Farm Bureau in good standing.
- Those applying, must complete the application with essay question. THIS APPLICATION MUST BE TYPED and can be submitted electronically to [email protected]. In addition, applicants may be required to interview with the scholarship committee. Candidates will be alerted of this interview time.
- The scholarship is funded by the Logan County Farm Bureau solely and students may fill out this application or request an application from the county office at 877-775-7642.
- The scholarship is based upon scholastic achievement, extracurricular activities, and a personal interview. All interviews will be held shortly after the April 1 application deadline. Applicants will be notified of the date, time and location of the interviews.
All applications need to be returned to the Logan County Farm Bureau Office by APRIL 1, 2017. Logan County Farm Bureau P.O. Box 310 New Knoxville, Ohio 45871.