Are you planning to study abroad but need financial assistance? Montgomery County Farm Bureau is offering a $1,000 scholarship opportunity specifically for students who wish to study abroad!
- You or your parents must be a Montgomery County Farm Bureau member.
- You must be attending or be accepted to an accredited college, technical or trade school.
- You must be a full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Preference will be given to students pursuing a career in agriculture.
- Submit proof of your Study Abroad Program acceptance.
This completed application must be received in the Montgomery County Farm Bureau office by May 1. Finalists will be contacted the week of May 15.
Interviews will be required only if necessary.
Any Questions? Contact the Farm Bureau office at 937-696-3630
Mail Completed Application to:
Montgomery County Farm Bureau
117 E. Walnut St Suite A
Farmersville, OH 45325
Or Email Completed Application to: