Farm Bureau is seeking an intern to assist with a water quality research project. This position would consist of 20-30 hours a week.
• Completed at least one year of undergraduate coursework,
preferably in an agricultural area of study
• Strong written and verbal communication skills: Able to effectively write business communications, speak to various groups, etc.
• Understanding of basic research concepts
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain deadlines
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Reliable transportation
• Candidates with knowledge of Ohio Farm Bureau and the agriculture industry preferred
• Residence or available housing within Lucas, Ottawa, or Wood County preferred
20-30 hours per week from April to post-harvest, based on student’s availability, class schedule, and workload desire. Flexible scheduling but work may require availability during the school year.
Competitive hourly wage, mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle use, flexible scheduling.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume no later than March 22, 2017 to Kayla Richards, via e-mail at [email protected] or by U.S. Mail to:
109 Portage St.
Woodville, OH 43469
For further information, questions, or concerns, please contact Kayla Richards via e-mail or at (419) 849-2128.