POSITION SUMMARY: Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability or other financial activities.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expense or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Able to learn iMIS database and administer member/prospect data maintenance program.
Apply by June 2, 2017 to [email protected]