We are pleased to announce the Administrative Assistant position has been filled, let’s welcome Kristie M. Fickel to the Farm Bureau family. She can be reached at 419-523-5874 should you have any questions.
The Allen, Paulding, Putnam, and Van Wert County Farm Bureaus are seeking a full-time (34 hrs/week) office administrator for immediate hire. Must have good phone and people skills, experience with Microsoft Office and Publisher. Rewarding, fast-paced office environment for the individual that likes daily variety in his or her job. High School Diploma or GED required.
To assist the Organization Director in developing, maintaining and executing successful programs and services that meet the needs of members with efficiency and accuracy. Vacation and sick time provided. There will not be any other benefits offered.
Responsible to and supervised by the Organization Director who in turns works with the area nonprofit members.
1. Maintain accurate membership records on all members through the database.
2. Maintain an accurate file system, whether it is done electronically or in hard copy. The filing system will be such that it is easily accessible and organized so the Organization Director can utilize it.
3. Keep office equipment well maintained.
4. During office hours, promote company activities, member services, etc. as directed by the Organization Director.
5. Work in conjunction with the Organization Director in publishing a newsletter.
6. Use only authorized business software for official business.
7. Keep a procedural audit book up to date. Review for accuracy at least one time per year.
8. Develop and foster a good working relationship with company and its affiliates.
9. Maintain an attractive office that includes good housekeeping practices, regular work hours and good telephone communication habits.
10. Attend special meetings or conferences that will aid in maintaining and improving the position of office administrator as directed by the Organization Director.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Organization Director.
Please send resumes to [email protected]. Resumes will be accepted through June 2, 2017.