Summer is officially here and so is the 2017 Montgomery County Fair! Come join us July 10-15 as we spend one last week at the Dayton Fairgrounds. Montgomery County Farm Bureau has loads of fun planned for you and your family, so don’t miss out! Check out everything we have going on below:
- NEW for 2017! On Your Side of the Stall Farm Bureau Add on Money Program: In partnership with the Cornett-Dunkle Nationwide Agency, Montgomery County Farm Bureau introduces the On Your Side of Stall Tag program allowing Farm Bureau member families access to exclusive add-on money for their 2017 4-H exhibitor project. Stall tags can be picked up Saturday, July 8 during Skill-a-thons as well as Sunday from 6-8 p.m. at the Swine Barn.
- Combine Simulator: Test out your harvesting skills on the Ohio Farm Bureau Combine Simulator! Look for it near the Roundhouse! Open M-Th 4-8 p.m. & Fri-Sat 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Jr Fair & Scholarship Awards Program: Friday, July 14 at 4 p.m. in the Showbarn
- Kiddie Tractor Pulls: Will be Saturday, July 15 at 2 p.m. in the Swine Barn. Open for any children ages 3-8. Awards given to every participant and additional prizes available!
- Proud Sponsors of the Jr. Livestock Sale Buyers Free Ice Cream Program! Free Ice Cream for every buyer!
- Come visit us at our Farm Bureau booth in the Roundhouse or enjoy time in our Hospitality Tent on the hill all during fair week!
We are so excited for this year’s fair! See you there!
If you have any questions about the above information reach out to us at [email protected] or by calling our office at (937)696-3630