Some of the best products come from the barns, kitchens, farms and workshops of Ohio. The advertising pages of Our Ohio are where Farm Bureau members go to find unique treasures, services and experiences provided by fellow Ohioans.
We are looking for independent sales representatives to help us recruit new advertisers to Our Ohio.
- Work from home
- Set your own hours
- Earn extra income
- Build relationships with some of Ohio’s best food and farming businesses
- Growth and leadership opportunities
The successful salespersons will source new advertising sales opportunities. The successful candidates will play a key role in increasing revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and selling Ohio Farm Bureau’s advertising products. Candidates will enjoy 25 percent commission on sales, plus potential bonuses. Ad sales reps will have the full support of Ohio Farm Bureau staff members who work in design, billing and production of the magazine as well as other communications outlets.
- Sell advertising space using various customer sales methods
- Build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend check-in calls, sales events and trainings
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
- Sales experience
- Goal oriented
- Computer use competency and access to a computer and the internet, experience with Google Drive
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel throughout region of Ohio
Send resumes to [email protected].
Deadline to apply: Nov. 30, 2017