Provide special project and program support to the organization director to meet the needs of the membership relative to established organizational goals and objectives for Crawford, Morrow and Richland County Farm Bureaus. The position will be located in Mansfield (Richland County) and is a full-time position, 40 hours/week.
- Provide support/event coordination to county leaders on county program and special projects as assigned by the organization director in pursuit of Ohio Farm Bureau and county Farm Bureau goals and objectives.
- Assist organization director with membership marketing and prospecting with agribusiness, local businesses, affinity partners, and other community groups in an effort to grow membership by developing business partnership.
- Assist organization director with membership marketing and prospecting with consumers and farmers in an effort to grow all individual/family membership classifications for members and supporters
- Assist organization director, county office administrators and county leaders in maintaining a robust social media presence in the area.
- Assist county office staff as assigned by the organization director in all areas of county office operations: To include but not limited to accounting, member correspondence, Nationwide agency support, member service and membership marketing.
- Other duties as assigned by organization director.
Minimum Educational Experience Qualifications:
-High School diploma
Minimum Skill Qualifications:
-Proficient in basic computer skills
Minimum Other Qualifications:
|-Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle
Preferred Skill Qualifications:
-Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers
-Public speaking abilities
-Interest in Agriculture/Rural Issues
-Knowledge or experience in agriculture.
Applications due by March 12, 2018. Anticipated start date May 2018.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to:
Richland County Farm Bureau
1495 W. Longview Ave., Ste. 203
Mansfield, OH 44906
or email to [email protected]