The Betty Hildebrand Memorial Scholarship is a maximum of $2,000 total, awarded to a maximum of four recipients per year (A minimum of $500/person). The scholarship is awarded to a student based upon the applicant’s ability to meet the following criteria as determined by the selection committee:
- Graduating senior or attending college. Grad students may apply as well.
- Agriculture related field at any school.
- Applicant must reside in Hancock County.
- Applicant or parents must be a member of the Hancock County Farm Bureau.
- The applicant must have at least a 2.5 grade point average in high school or college.
- Extra-curricular activities indicate leadership ability.
Application must be completed by the end of the day April 26 and sent to:
Hancock County Farm Bureau
100 Hopewell Ave.
Tiffin, OH 44883
The scholarship winner will be decided at the May Trustee Board Meeting and announced at the Annual Meeting in August. Checks will be sent to the school after completion of the first quarter/semester and the Farm Bureau office receives recipient’s transcripts.