Gov. Mike DeWine signed HB172. What’s in the bill when it comes to personal firework displays, safety precautions and property owners?Read More
Morrow County Farm Bureau is looking to hire two Fair Ambassadors for the 2018 Morrow County Fair. This paid position will require an ambassador to set up the displays, work scheduled days of the fair, and help tear down displays and activities. Total hours worked should not be in excess of 50 hours over the period beginning Aug. 24 through Sept. 5.
Morrow Fair Ambassador Job Description:
- To promote a positive image of Ohio agriculture at the Morrow County Fair Farm Bureau Tent and to provide a memorable experience for fairgoers.
- Provide a family friendly attraction that will generate positive conversations about the Morrow County Fair
- Instill a better understanding of modern agriculture in fairgoers
- Build relationships with Farm Bureau members and the nonfarming public.
- Present educational demonstrations to fairgoers (plans will be provided)
- Answer fair-goers questions and serve as a host
All inquiries can be made to Abra Dunn at (419) 512-5551.
All interested applicants should send a resume to [email protected] no later than Aug. 17.
As a member of Farm Bureau, I am glad that this organization takes action when necessary to protect and advance agriculture.Policy Development
If you have issues with local planning or have legal questions, someone at the Farm Bureau has the answer for you, or they’ll connect you with someone who does.Hansen's Greenhouse
Farm Bureau is an incredible organization that has given me countless professional development opportunities in addition to advocating for all sizes and types of farmers.
We go to a lot of Farm Bureau events, and there’s a lot of camaraderie built because you’re meeting with people who have similar interests and goals.Event Calendar
Through its policies it brings together people in the agricultural community and invests in building vibrant communities that support agriculture.Kalmbach Feeds
The latest Feeding Minds author is Ohio Farm Bureau member Michelle Houts of Celina.Read More
Adele Flynn was one of 13 women leaders that graduated from the American Farm Bureau Federation Women’s Communications Boot Camp.Read More
The House of Representatives recently passed the long-awaited Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. The legislation contains investments in traditional infrastructure that will benefit farmers and rural communities.Read More