Morrow County Farm Bureau is looking to hire two Fair Ambassadors for the 2018 Morrow County Fair. This paid position will require an ambassador to set up the displays, work scheduled days of the fair, and help tear down displays and activities. Total hours worked should not be in excess of 50 hours over the period beginning Aug. 24 through Sept. 5.
Morrow Fair Ambassador Job Description:
- To promote a positive image of Ohio agriculture at the Morrow County Fair Farm Bureau Tent and to provide a memorable experience for fairgoers.
- Provide a family friendly attraction that will generate positive conversations about the Morrow County Fair
- Instill a better understanding of modern agriculture in fairgoers
- Build relationships with Farm Bureau members and the nonfarming public.
- Present educational demonstrations to fairgoers (plans will be provided)
- Answer fair-goers questions and serve as a host
All inquiries can be made to Abra Dunn at (419) 512-5551.
All interested applicants should send a resume to [email protected] no later than Aug. 17.