Looking for a great Christmas gift? Look no further.
Ohio Farm Bureau kicks off its centennial celebration in December and what better way to celebrate than with the gift of Farm Bureau membership.
The recipient will receive a number of exclusive member only benefits through our member savings programs. The gift also helps support Farm Bureau’s commitment to growing strong communities, protecting natural resources and helping make agriculture even better for the next generation.
Through an OFBF membership:
- Support youth through 4-H and FFA programs
- Support local agriculture
- Support finding solutions for the opioid crisis
- Support member driven solutions for good government and policy initiatives
- Enjoy numerous cost saving opportunities on vehicles, equipment, energy programs, car rentals, hotels, dining and much more.
Ashtabula – $80; Geauga – $75; Lake – $74; Trumbull – $75
We also have a $25 Young Farmer Membership for ages 18-24, who have a connection with agriculture.
Purchase a membership today at OFBF.org/Gift or contact our office at 440.426.2195.
OFBF Mission: Working together for Ohio farmers to advance agriculture and strengthen our communities.