We would like to take the time on Tuesdays to introduce you to our trustees! While our trustees are busy with their jobs and families, they still manage to find time to do great work for Farm Bureau and we appreciate all that they continue to do for their respective county! We value these members and their many hours contributed to making Farm Bureau great!
This week we would like to introduce you to Garrett Ackerman.
Where did you grow up?
- Maineville, Ohio. Went to Kings High School and then OSU in Columbus.
How long have you been a Farm Bureau member?
- This is I believe my 6th or 7th year.
How long have you been a trustee?
- This will be my first year.
What is your agriculture background?
- My family farm in Morrow. Also I am now a seed dealer for the area and currently expanding my agribusiness into other markets (soil sampling, drones, chemicals).
What is your current job title?
- Owner of Aker Ag Solutions.
What activities have you participated in with Farm Bureau?
- Annual meeting and current board meetings. Plan on attending the YAP conference in February.
What is one interesting fact about yourself?
I love boating and spend a considerable amount of time at Lake Cumberland in Kentucky.