Celebrate Farm Bureau turning 100 by signing new/winback members and being entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win a commemorative Henry rifle. (Available in .22LR, .357, .44, and .45 caliber).
Jan. 24, join us for a great evening and learn more about this exciting way to grow our organization. The event takes place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Der Dutchman 445 S Jefferson Ave Plain City OH 43064.
Call the office at 614-876-1274 or email [email protected] to RSVP.
RULES FOR RIFLE SWEEPSTAKES
(Scroll to bottom to find entry form)
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Sponsor: This sweepstakes/giveaway is sponsored by the __Union_______ County Farm Bureau (“Sponsor”), P.O. Box 368 / Hilliard, Ohio 43026 (enter full address).
- Terms and Conditions of Entry. By entering this sweepstakes/giveaway, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Participants: Participants must be legal Ohio and U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, and children, and including those living in the same household whether related or unrelated) are not eligible for this sweepstakes/giveaway.
- How to Enter: Participants must submit entry, including name/contact information, by _selling memberships, each sold membership equals one entry__(describe method of entry). No purchase necessary, please fill out the complimentary entry form below, and mail back to office.
- Conditions of Winning: Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility before prize will be awarded. Winners will also be required to sign a publicity release.
- Prize: _one rifle_____ valued at $_$1,200____ will be awarded by random drawing to _1__ winners. The drawing will take place on ___4/18/19_________(date) at _Farm Bureau Office Located in Hilliard Office____(location). Participants need not be present to win. If a winner does not claim prize within one (1) week of notice, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will have sole discretion as to whether prize shall be awarded to another participant or used in another manner.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
- Reservation of Rights: Sponsor reserves the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes/giveaway including the right to change or modify the rules, or to discontinue or extend the sweepstakes/giveaway without prior notice.
- Decisions are Final: The decisions of Sponsor concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes/giveaway shall be final. Sponsor, and any other affiliates or additional sponsors will not be responsible for telecommunications systems malfunctions and/or failures that might impede a participant’s ability to submit an entry.
- Release of Liability: Winners release Sponsor and any of their other affiliates and sponsors from liability for any loss or damage or claim of property related to the winner’s participation in the sweepstakes/giveaway and/or usage of the prize. Sponsor is not liable for any telecommunications or postal errors or malfunctions which may impede entry.
- Winner Responsibility: Winners are responsible for any related costs not specifically included within the announced prize, including but not limited to, travel expenses, food and beverage, parking, etc.
- Tax Responsibility: Winners shall assume any and all responsibility as to federal, state, or local taxes due in connection with the prize.
- Applicable Law: This sweepstakes/giveaway and corresponding rules are governed by Ohio law, and any dispute or litigation arising from this giveaway will hold venue in the courts of Franklin County, Ohio. This sweepstakes/giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Participants hold all responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws in connection with their entry and use of any prize awarded.
- Twitter: Although promoted through Twitter, this sweepstakes has no affiliation, endorsement, or connection with Twitter. Participants should comply with all terms and conditions of Twitter use.