These rules apply to the 2019 Fayette County Membership Campaign. Find details of the membership campaign kickoff here.
Fayette County Membership Sweepstakes/Giveaway Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Sponsor: This sweepstakes/giveaway is sponsored by the Fayette County Farm Bureau (“Sponsor”), 1425 Rombach Rd Wilmington, Ohio 45177.
- Terms and Conditions of Entry. By entering this sweepstakes/giveaway, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Participants: Participants must be legal Ohio and U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, and children, and including those living in the same household whether related or unrelated) are not eligible for this sweepstakes/giveaway.
- How to Enter: How to Enter: Every participant may receive one entry in the drawing without turning a membership application by calling the Fayette County Farm Bureau office at (937) 382-4407 by January 24, 2019 at 4:00 pm, or by attending the Membership Rally on January 24, 2019 at 6:30 pm at the Rusty Keg Restaurant at 1801 Columbus Ave, Washington Ct Hs, OH 43160. Participants may also receive one entry in the drawing for every new, winback, or renewal membership signed between 6:30 pm and 9pm by submitting the official entry form with accompanying membership dues at the Membership Rally.
- Conditions of Winning: Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility before prize will be awarded. Winners will also be required to sign a publicity release.
- Prize: Gun, painting, a variety of gift cards, tool sets, and bug zapper valued at $700 will be awarded by random drawing to 8 winners. The drawing will take place on 1/24/19 at the Rusty Keg Restaurant. Participants need not be present to win. If a winner does not claim prize within one (1) week of notice, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will have sole discretion as to whether prize shall be awarded to another participant or used in another manner.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
- Reservation of Rights: Sponsor reserves the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes/giveaway including the right to change or modify the rules, or to discontinue or extend the sweepstakes/giveaway without prior notice.
- Decisions are Final: The decisions of Sponsor concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes/giveaway shall be final. Sponsor, and any other affiliates or additional sponsors will not be responsible for telecommunications systems malfunctions and/or failures that might impede a participant’s ability to submit an entry.
- Release of Liability: Winners release Sponsor and any of their other affiliates and sponsors from liability for any loss or damage or claim of property related to the winner’s participation in the sweepstakes/giveaway and/or usage of the prize. Sponsor is not liable for any telecommunications or postal errors or malfunctions which may impede entry.
- Winner Responsibility: Winners are responsible for any related costs not specifically included within the announced prize, including but not limited to, travel expenses, food and beverage, parking, etc.
- Tax Responsibility: Winners shall assume any and all responsibility as to federal, state, or local taxes due in connection with the prize.
- Applicable Law: This sweepstakes/giveaway and corresponding rules are governed by Ohio law, and any dispute or litigation arising from this giveaway will hold venue in the courts of Franklin County, Ohio. This sweepstakes/giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Participants hold all responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws in connection with their entry and use of any prize awarded.
- Twitter: Although promoted through Twitter, this sweepstakes has no affiliation, endorsement, or connection with Twitter. Participants should comply with all terms and conditions of Twitter use.
“Fine print” to appear in any promotional pieces –
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Only Ohio residents 18 years of age or older are eligible. Other eligibility rules apply. Entry details and a full set of rules are available online at https://ofbf.org/counties/fayette/, or by contacting Fayette County Farm Bureau, 1425 Rombach Ave Wilmington, Ohio 45177.