We would like to take the time on Tuesdays to introduce you to our trustees! While our trustees are busy with their jobs and families, they still manage to find time to do great work for Farm Bureau and we appreciate all that they continue to do for their respective county! We value these members and their many hours contributed to making Farm Bureau great!
This week we would like to introduce you to Dave Vonderhaar.
Where did you grow up?
- Lebanon, OH. I attended St. Suzanna Church and graduated from Loveland High School.
How long have you been a Farm Bureau member?
- I have been a member of the Farm Bureau for about 10 years now. When my daughter joined 4-H I saw the support the Farm Bureau showed for the 4-H kids and I wanted to be a part of an organization like that.
How long have you been a trustee?
- I was just elected as a trustee this past year. I am looking forward to learning and being a part of all the great things the Farm Bureau does.
What is your agriculture background?
- I spent my childhood growing on our farm where I learned about animals and farming. For many years I farmed with my brother. Now I live with my family on our own small farm and raise beef cattle and Boer goats.
What is your current job title?
- Currently I am the Owner/Operator of Vonderhaar Excavating.
What activities have you participated in with Farm Bureau?
- Being newly elected as a trustee I have not had the opportunity to participate in many Farm Bureau activities but I look forward to them in the future.
What is one interesting fact about yourself?
- I am largely involved as a Freemason at the Lebanon Masonic Lodge, and with the Antioch Shrine Club. I help to organize fundraisers for Special Olympics and Shriners Hospital.