We would like to take the time on Tuesdays to introduce you to our county board trustees! While they are busy with their jobs and families, they still manage to find time to do great work for Farm Bureau and we appreciate all that they continue to do for the county Farm Bureau. We value these members and their many hours contributed to making Farm Bureau great.
This week we would like to introduce you to Taylor Jones.
Where did you grow up?
- I was born in Albuquerque, NM. We then lived in Washington Court House for a couple of years, then moved to West Virginia for five years before we finally planted our roots in the New Holland/Washington Court House area.
How long have you been a Farm Bureau member?
- 6 years
How long have you been a trustee?
- I will be going on my third year.
What is your agriculture background?
- I took livestock to the fair through 4-H. We raise produce, meat chickens and layers. We have been raising this livestock for about six years.
What is your current job title?
- Owner of Jones Farm Market.
What activities have you participated in with Farm Bureau?
- Was a delegate at the Ohio Farm Bureau Annual meeting, Ag Day at the Capital and I also attended Young Ag Professionals conference when I was at the YAP age.
What is one interesting fact about yourself?
- I do not like to travel in big cities.