Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association have an opening for a paid internship beginning on or around May 6 and ending on or around Aug. 16, 2019.
1. OSIA – Assist with the planning, implementation, and execution of OSIA communications programs, OSIA LEAD Council, Ohio Sheep Day, Ohio State Fair “Taste of Ohio Café,” and the Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium.
2. OFBF – Assist with OFBF Livestock policy issues
• Other assignments as assigned by the executive director of Ohio Sheep Improvement Association.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
-Minimum of first year in college
MINIMUM SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects
– Must be able to provide own transportation
Interest in the sheep and agriculture industries.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 22, 2019.
Please send letter of interest and resume to [email protected].