We would like to take the time on Tuesdays to introduce you to our trustees! While our trustees are busy with their jobs and families, they still manage to find time to do great work for Farm Bureau and we appreciate all that they continue to do for their respective county! We value these members and their many hours contributed to making Farm Bureau great!
This week we would like to introduce you to Bob Paris.
Where did you grow up?
- Southern Indiana – row crop and beef cattle farm.
How long have you been a Farm Bureau member?
- 30 years total — 24 in Indiana and six in Ohio
How long have you been a trustee?
- Four years
What is your agriculture background?
- I grew up on a farm and farmed full time for three years. I currently raise hay and livestock on my farm.
What is your current job title?
- Associate Professor of Biology at Cedarville University
What activities have you participated in with Farm Bureau?
- I have participated in lots of Farm Bureau events in my many years as a member. Locally I have participated in annual meetings, safety demonstrations and many educational events.
What is one interesting fact about yourself?
- I used to be a soybean breeder.