Logan County Farm Bureau is pleased to announce the second round of Logan County Agriculture Impact Fund grants are now available. The grant program was created by funds raised from the Agriculture Impact Fund Reverse Raffle. The purpose of the fund is to support projects and events that will expand and grow agriculture’s footprint in the county and encourage youth development in agriculture.
Grants will be offered to any organization in Logan County that promotes the well being and enrichment of youth involved in the agriculture community of Logan County. Grants will be evaluated on a competitive basis and projects submitted for the grant MUST be completed by the 2020 year end.
- Submissions may begin after Sept. 5, 2019.
- Applications are due Oct. 18, 2019.
- Upon submission, grants will go through two approval committees.
- Recipients will be notified by Dec. 1, 2019 regarding their success in the application process.
- Completed project reports will be due to the committee by Nov. 30, 2020 and final payment will be processed.
Logan County Farm Bureau will award as many projects as possible in order to see agriculture’s footprint expand in the county. In the first year of the program, the county was able to award over $17,000 in grant dollars, for agriculture projects.
The grant application is located below to be completed and returned by Oct. 18, 2019. Please direct questions to me at [email protected] regarding the application or call our office at 877-775-7642 for assistance.
Grant Application: loganfbimpactfundgrant19