Defiance-Fulton-Henry-Williams County Farm Bureau $500 Scholarship
(The Fulton County scholarship is given in memory of Roger Snyder. The Henry County scholarship is given in the memory of Sarah Leaders.)
Apply by April 1, 2020
Mail To: Defiance-Fulton-Henry-Williams County Farm Bureau
P.O. Box 53099
Pettisville, OH 43553
Email to: [email protected]
1. Applicants must be a son or daughter of a CURRENT Defiance, Fulton, Henry or Williams County Farm Bureau member.
2. Must be a 2020 graduating high school senior.
3. Applicants must apply, be accepted and plan to attend a college or technical school in the fall of 2020.
4. Applicants majoring in agriculture and/or science areas will have first preference. However, all applications will be reviewed.
5. Applicants must complete the first term in college and receive at least a 2.25 grade point average or better or forfeit the scholarship. Payment of the scholarship will be made in time for second term provided grades are received at the Farm Bureau office in reasonable time.
7. Please direct questions to Roy Norman, organization director at the County Farm Bureau office: 419-445-0723 or 1-800-783-2873.
THIS IS A $500 SCHOLARSHIP FOR EACH COUNTY*
APPLICATIONS DUE BY April 1, 2020
*The number of scholarships given per county and amounts awarded are subject to change annually.