The Washington County Farm Bureau Scholarship Fund was established by the Washington County Farm Bureau Board of Trustees. The objective of the scholarship fund is to assist students who have been active in the Farm Bureau and are a Washington County High School graduate.
- Parents, grandparents or guardian of the applicant must have been Farm Bureau members for three years or more; or applicants must have been enrolled in 4-H or FFA for two or more years.
- Must be a Washington County High School graduate with a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Must be recommended by two teachers and/or employers.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a two or four-year program.
- If the recipient is in his/her first year of a two or four-year program, they will receive the scholarship money as they enter their second year of school. If an upperclassman is awarded the scholarship, it will be given following the announcement at the Washington County Annual Meeting.
Deadline is April 20, 2020. For more information or to apply online, visit our web page.