The objective of this scholarship fund is to support and further the education of Crawford County high school graduates. Applicants may be high school seniors, current college or graduate school students.
A maximum of two $500 scholarships will be awarded each year.
Qualifications of Applicants
- Parents/legal guardians of applicants must be members of Crawford County Farm Bureau.
- Parents/legal guardians and applicant must be residents of Crawford County.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in a four year or two year university, an apprenticeship program or a trade school.
- Applicant is required to submit an official grade transcript to the selection committee at the end of the first quarter/semester showing a GPA of no less than 2.5 on a scale of 4.0.
- Scholarship monies will be paid to the student during the second quarter/semester upon verification of grades and proof of enrollment for the next quarter/semester.
- Recipient may not reapply.
Click here to apply. Deadline for submission of applications is June 1, 2020.
Applicant selection will be made by a Crawford County Farm Bureau scholarship selection committee. Personal interviews of the applicants may be requested by the committee.