The Ohio Landowner Hunter Access Partnership provides annual payments to landowners for providing hunting access to their property.Read More
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. Sponsor: This sweepstakes/giveaway is sponsored by the Defiance, Fulton, Henry, & Williams County Farm Bureau (“Sponsor”), 362 Main Street, P.O. Box 53099, Pettisville, OH 43553.
3. Terms and Conditions of Entry. By entering this sweepstakes/giveaway, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. Eligible Participants: Participants must be legal Ohio and U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, and children, and including those living in the same household whether related or unrelated) are not eligible for this sweepstakes/giveaway.
5. How to Enter: Participants must submit entry, including name/contact information, by submitting a photo to the Fulton, Henry, Defiance, Williams County Farm Bureau Facebook Site. Participants can also enter by calling or emailing pictures to the County Farm Bureau office at 419-445-0723. [email protected]. Limit of one (1) entry per participant.
6. Conditions of Winning: Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility before prize will be awarded. Winners will also be required to sign a publicity release.
7. Prize: Gift Card valued at $25.00 will be awarded by random drawing to 1 winner. The drawing will take place on Nov. 1, 2020 at Pettisville Office. Participants need not be present to win. If a winner does not claim prize within one (1) week of notice, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will have sole discretion as to whether prize shall be awarded to another participant or used in another manner.
8. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
9. Reservation of Rights: Sponsor reserves the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes/giveaway including the right to change or modify the rules, or to discontinue or extend the sweepstakes/giveaway without prior notice.
10. Decisions are Final: The decisions of Sponsor concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes/giveaway shall be final. Sponsor, and any other affiliates or additional sponsors will not be responsible for telecommunications systems malfunctions and/or failures that might impede a participant’s ability to submit an entry.
11. Release of Liability: Winners release Sponsor and any of their other affiliates and sponsors from liability for any loss or damage or claim of property related to the winner’s participation in the sweepstakes/giveaway and/or usage of the prize. Sponsor is not liable for any telecommunications or postal errors or malfunctions which may impede entry.
12. Winner Responsibility: Winners are responsible for any related costs not specifically included within the announced prize, including but not limited to, travel expenses, food and beverage, parking, etc.
13. Tax Responsibility: Winners shall assume any and all responsibility as to federal, state, or local taxes due in connection with the prize.
14. Applicable Law: This sweepstakes/giveaway and corresponding rules are governed by Ohio law, and any dispute or litigation arising from this giveaway will hold venue in the courts of Franklin County, Ohio. This sweepstakes/giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Participants hold all responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws in connection with their entry and use of any prize awarded.
16. Twitter: Although promoted through Twitter, this sweepstakes has no affiliation, endorsement, or connection with Twitter. Participants should comply with all terms and conditions of Twitter use.
I'm eternally grateful for the support Ohio Farm Bureau scholarships provided in helping me turn my dreams into reality.Available scholarships
I see the value and need to be engaged in the community I live in, to be a part of the decision-making process and to volunteer with organizations that help make our community better.Leadership development
With not growing up on a farm, I’d say I was a late bloomer to agriculture. I feel so fortunate that I found the agriculture industry. There are so many opportunities for growth.Growing our Generation
Labor has always been an issue, mainly because we are a seasonal operation. So that's a challenge finding somebody who only wants to work three months out of a year, sometimes up to six months.Business Solutions
Farm Bureau involvement has taught me how to grow my professional and leadership experience outside of the workforce and how to do that in a community-centric way.Young Ag Professionals program
If it wasn't for Farm Bureau, I personally, along with many others, would not have had the opportunity to meet with our representatives face to face in Washington.Washington, D.C. Leadership Experience
Ohio Farm Bureau wrote a letter to Ohio’s congressional delegation urging swift action to avert a rail strike or lockout that would lead to shutdowns or slowdowns of rail-dependent facilities.Read More
Ohio Farm Bureau staff members Julie Shull, Jennifer Taylor and Kelsey Turner have been elevated to director positions within Ohio’s largest farm and food organization.Read More
I came home from Communications Boot Camp knowing that I would be using this priceless opportunity that I had participated in to continue to speak for agriculture and my Ohio Farm Bureau.Read More
A $25,000 gift from The Kroger Co. serves as a match for the upcoming national day of philanthropy Nov. 29.Read More
28 counties across Ohio became eligible for disaster assistance through designations from USDA and Gov. Mike DeWine.Read More