Ashtabula County Farm Bureau is offering scholarship opportunities to students pursuing post-high school education. The scholarship amount is determined by the number of acceptable qualifying applications.
- The recipients will be acknowledged at the ice cream social in June (COVID-19 permitting) and the annual meeting in September. Recipients shall attend at least one county Farm Bureau event in order to receive their award.
- The award will be given following completion of one quarter/semester of school and grades have been submitted to the Farm Bureau office.
- Any scholarship money that is not claimed after one (1) year will be forfeited.
- The membership of the applicant/applicant’s parents/guardians MUST be in good standing at the time of application and payout of scholarship monies.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A resident of Ashtabula County
- Applicants or applicant’s parents/guardians must be paid Ashtabula County Farm Bureau members both at the time of application and at time of payout.
- The student must be a full-time enrollee in a two or four-year college, university or technical school, working toward an undergraduate degree.
- Applicant must show a 3.0 grade point average.
- A major in agriculture or a support field is preferred but not required.
- The applicant can only receive an Ashtabula County Farm Bureau scholarship two times.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM April 1, 2021.
Applications must be complete. No handwritten forms will be accepted.
For more information, contact the county Farm Bureau office at 440.426.2195.