Allen, Paulding, Putnam and Van Wert County Farm Bureau
Membership and Marketing Internship Position
Part-time position responsible for supporting and implementing field service initiatives associated with promotional and educational events, membership campaigns and marketing for Allen, Paulding, Putnam and Van Wert County Farm Bureaus.
- Assist with county web page and social media idea generation, techniques and application.
- Assist with county newsletter development, news releases and other communications.
- Provide support to county events: fair activities, display pieces, legislative meetings, etc.
- Support membership marketing and retention strategies, including Nationwide Insurance relations.
- Assist on membership campaign and marketing of membership activities.
- Assist with membership calls.
- Other communications, public policy and general office support as assigned.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume no later than Friday, Feb. 12, 2021 to Jessica Vandenbroek via e-mail at [email protected] or by mail to:
Putnam County Farm Bureau
110 Industrial Dr. Suite C
Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895
For further information, questions, or concerns, please contact the Farm Bureau office at 877-775-7642.