The online planner offers multiple building dimensions, exterior features, paint colors and interior options.Read More
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Sponsor: This drawing is sponsored by the Licking County Farm Bureau (“Sponsor”), 1625A Sharon Avenue, Zanesville, OH 43701
- Terms and Conditions of Entry. By entering this drawing, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Participants: Participants must be legal Ohio and U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, and children, and including those living in the same household whether related or unrelated) are not eligible for this drawing.
- How to Enter: Every participant may receive one entry in the drawing by mailing their name and contact information to Licking County Farm Bureau, Attn: Membership Drawing, 1625A Sharon Avenue, Zanesville, OH 43701. Entries made through the mail must be received in the office by 4:30 p.m. on March 31, 2021. In addition, participants can enter by joining or renewing their membership in the Licking County Farm Bureau between February 2, 2021 and March 31, 2021. Memberships can be paid online at ofbf.org, by phone at 740-452-2356 or by mail to 1625A Sharon Avenue, Zanesville, OH 43701. Limit of one (1) entry per participant.
- Conditions of Winning: Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility before prize will be awarded. Winners will also be required to sign a publicity release.
- Prize: Four tickets to the Wine Craze Corn Maze, valued at $140 will be awarded by random drawing to 1 winner. The drawing will take place 12:00pm April 15, 2021 at the Licking County Farm Bureau Office Participants need not be present to win. The winner must pick up the prize at VanBuren Acres, 5066 Keller Rd, Hebron, OH on September 9, 2021. If a winner does not claim prize on September 9, 2021 the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will have sole discretion as to whether prize shall be awarded to another participant or used in another manner.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
- Reservation of Rights: Sponsor reserves the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this drawing including the right to change or modify the rules, or to discontinue or extend the drawing without prior notice.
- Decisions are Final: The decisions of Sponsor concerning any and all matters with respect to this drawing shall be final. Sponsor, and any other affiliates or additional sponsors will not be responsible for telecommunications systems malfunctions and/or failures that might impede a participant’s ability to submit an entry.
- Release of Liability: Winners release Sponsor and any of their other affiliates and sponsors from liability for any loss or damage or claim of property related to the winner’s participation in the drawing and/or usage of the prize. Sponsor is not liable for any telecommunications or postal errors or malfunctions which may impede entry.
- Winner Responsibility: Winners are responsible for any related costs not specifically included within the announced prize, including but not limited to, travel expenses, food and beverage, parking, etc.
- Tax Responsibility: Winners shall assume any and all responsibility as to federal, state, or local taxes due in connection with the prize.
- Applicable Law: This drawing and corresponding rules are governed by Ohio law, and any dispute or litigation arising from this giveaway will hold venue in the courts of Franklin County, Ohio. This drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Participants hold all responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws in connection with their entry and use of any prize awarded.
16. Twitter: Although promoted through Twitter, this sweepstakes has no affiliation, endorsement, or connection with Twitter. Participants should comply with all terms and conditions of Twitter use.
Farm Bureau is an incredible organization that has given me countless professional development opportunities in addition to advocating for all sizes and types of farmers.
If it wasn't for Farm Bureau, I personally, along with many others, would not have had the opportunity to meet with our representatives face to face in Washington, D.C.Washington, D.C. Leadership Experience
Through its policies it brings together people in the agricultural community and invests in building vibrant communities that support agriculture.Future employees, leaders
If you have issues with local planning or have legal questions, someone at the Farm Bureau has the answer for you, or they’ll connect you with someone who does.Hansen's Greenhouse
As a member of Farm Bureau, I am glad that this organization takes action when necessary to protect and advance agriculture.Policy Development
Stacie Anderson of Wood County is the winner of Ohio Farm Bureau’s Excellence in Agriculture Award for 2022.Read More
The Grand Champion Market Barrow exhibited by Nick Adams from Mercer County sold for a record $66,000.Read More
Ohio Farm Bureau and the Union County Farm Bureau recently filed an amicus brief in a case with potential impacts to farmland preservation programs.Read More
This ‘value first’ approach aims to build membership with programs and services with direct member input and feedback to staff.Read More
A local farmer donated 90 bushels of soft winter wheat as a gift to the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.Read More
Landowners should have the right to challenge and make sure that a taking is necessary and that it’s limited to what is actually necessary so that the law is upheld.Read More