Membership Update for March 12, 2021
The weather has been great the last few days. The snow is gone, and I can see a few signs of spring. This time of year also marks the end of our annual volunteer membership campaign. We will complete that on March 31, 2021, and our final target report for the campaign will be April 2, 2021. I know counties are working diligently to make those final phone calls, texts and socially distanced visits to prospective members. Thank you for your help during this year’s membership campaign; you are a very important part of growing the organization.
As of today we have 63,548 paid active members and continue to track toward our goal.
Congratulations to Hamilton County Membership Coordinator Lou Schindler and his team for achieving the Explorer and the Trailblazer Awards this past week for 3% and 6% active member gain.
Congratulations to the following individuals who have achieved individual membership awards. Please make sure to take a look at the full list of our top signers below.
Ambassador Club, for signing 10 new or winback members
Champions Club, for signing 25 new or winback members
Tracy Robinson – Pike
Here is the list of top signers so far in the campaign. Congratulations, thank you and good luck to these individuals for meeting a goal and striving for the next goal.
How can you help
- Ask another member to be involved in the campaign.
- Develop your prospect list for both individual members and group members.
- Review the value that Farm Bureau provides to members.
- Reflect on why you are a Farm Bureau member.
- Engage in a conversation about the value of Farm Bureau with family or Friends.
- Ask at least two people to join Farm Bureau this week.
- Contact your county Farm Bureau for more information.
County Farm Bureaus in Action