The Cuyahoga County Farm Bureau, a non-profit organization, is seeking a county office administrator (24 – 30 hrs/week) for immediate hire. This position offers a rewarding, fast-paced office environment for the individual that likes daily variety in their job.
- Receive office visitors and answer calls with a helpful and positive attitude.
- Maintain accurate membership records on members through the online membership database.
- Maintain accurate financial records. This is currently done using QuickBooks software. All financial accounts must be reconciled in a timely manner.
- Prepare and attend county financial audits.
- Promote Farm Bureau activities, member services, benefits etc.
- Maintain county Farm Bureau websites and Facebook pages.
- Assist with membership by prospecting agribusinesses, local businesses, affinity partners, and other community groups through mailings, phone calls and social media.
- Develop and foster a good working relationship with Farm Bureau volunteers, Nationwide Insurance partners, and staff of Ohio Farm Bureau.
- Attend special meetings or conferences that will aid in maintaining and improving your skills as a county office administrator as directed by the office manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the office manager.
- High School diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills (Microsoft), QuickBooks, and Google Drive/Docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or previous administrative customer service experience
- Previous job experience with WordPress websites and social media
- Understanding of Farm Bureau
This position offers a flexible schedule. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Pay range will be $15-17 per hour.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and three references to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted through June 18, 2021.