Logan County Farm Bureau is excited to announce that the fourth year of the Logan County Agriculture Impact Fund grants are now available. The grant program was created by funds raised from the Logan County Farm Bureau Agriculture Impact Fund Reverse Raffle event held each spring.
The purpose of the grant fund is to support projects and events that will expand and grow agriculture’s footprint in the county and encourage youth development in agriculture. Grants will be offered to any organization in Logan County that promotes the well-being and enrichment of youth involved in the agriculture community of our county. Grants will be evaluated on a competitive basis and projects submitted for the grant MUST be completed by 2022 year-end.
- Submissions may begin after Sept. 1, 2021
- Applications will be due Oct. 15, 2021
- Upon submission, grants will go through two review committees.
- Recipients will be notified by Dec. 1, 2021 regarding their success in the application process.
- Completed project reports will be due to the committee by Nov. 30 the following year and final payment will be processed.
Our hope is to award as many projects as we can in order to see agriculture’s footprint expand in the county. In the previous years of the program, the county was able to award over $35,000 in grant dollars for agriculture projects in our county.
Please direct questions to my attention: Jill Smith at [email protected] regarding the application or call the Farm Bureau office at 877-775-7642 for assistance.