We are pleased to announce that Harrison County Farm Bureau is offering up to $1,000 in total scholarships for 2022.Read More
2022 Scholarship Application
(The Henry County scholarship is given in the memory of Sarah Leaders.)
Due By April 1, 2022.
*Ideal method to open/edit application is in a WORD doc format.*
Email application to: [email protected]
1. Applicants must be son or daughter of a CURRENT Defiance, Fulton, Henry, or Williams County Farm Bureau member.
2. Must be a 2022 graduating high school senior.
3. Applicants must apply, be accepted and plan to attend a college or technical school in the fall of 2022.
4. Applicants majoring in agriculture and/or science areas will have first preference. However, all applications will be reviewed.
5. Applicants must complete the first term in college and receive at least a 2.25 grade-point average or better or forfeit the scholarship. Payment of the scholarship will be made in time for second term provided grades are received at the Farm Bureau office in reasonable time.
7. If you have questions please contact Roy Norman, organization director at the county Farm Bureau office at 445-0723 or 1-800-783-2873.
THIS IS A $500 SCHOLARSHIP FOR EACH COUNTY*
APPLICATIONS DUE BY April 1, 2022.
*The number of scholarships given per county and amounts awarded are subject to change annually.
Through its policies it brings together people in the agricultural community and invests in building vibrant communities that support agriculture.Future employees, leaders
As a member of Farm Bureau, I am glad that this organization takes action when necessary to protect and advance agriculture.Policy Development
If you have issues with local planning or have legal questions, someone at the Farm Bureau has the answer for you, or they’ll connect you with someone who does.Hansen's Greenhouse
Farm Bureau is an incredible organization that has given me countless professional development opportunities in addition to advocating for all sizes and types of farmers.
We go to a lot of Farm Bureau events, and there’s a lot of camaraderie built because you’re meeting with people who have similar interests and goals.Event Calendar
We are pleased to announce that Jefferson County Farm Bureau is offering three $500 scholarships for 2022. Apply by March 31.Read More
Carroll County Farm Bureau will be awarding scholarships up to $2,000 for qualified students from Carroll County who are or will be pursuing further education.Read More
Richland County Farm Bureau is accepting applications for two $500 scholarships. Deadline to apply is April 1.Read More
Scholarship applications are now being accepted for Crawford County high school seniors, current college or graduate school students. Apply by April 1.Read More