An ODA representative will be at the Farm Bureau building in Barnesville March 24, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.Read More
This position is part time with approximately 20 hours. The office is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday 8:30 a.m. to noon. Flexibility of hours worked can be negotiated.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to service the county Farm Bureaus by:
- Managing the membership database.
- Assisting with membership in an effort to grow membership classifications by prospecting agribusinesses, local businesses, affinity partners, and other community groups through mailings, phone calls and social media.
- Organizing and completing all mailings.
- Answering incoming office calls.
- Preparation got and follow-up of county board meetings.
- Enhance Farm Bureau’s media presence through Facebook, websites and e-newsletters.
- Any other office duties as assigned.
- High school diploma; more education or job experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher, social media, membership database).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Understanding of Farm Bureau.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and references to:
Farm Bureau 100 Colonel Dr, Barnesville, OH 43713 or email [email protected]
For additional questions, please call Betsy Anderson 740-213-6663 or [email protected]
Deadline to apply: Jan. 24, 2022
Through its policies it brings together people in the agricultural community and invests in building vibrant communities that support agriculture.Future employees, leaders
As a member of Farm Bureau, I am glad that this organization takes action when necessary to protect and advance agriculture.Policy Development
If you have issues with local planning or have legal questions, someone at the Farm Bureau has the answer for you, or they’ll connect you with someone who does.Hansen's Greenhouse
Farm Bureau is an incredible organization that has given me countless professional development opportunities in addition to advocating for all sizes and types of farmers.
We go to a lot of Farm Bureau events, and there’s a lot of camaraderie built because you’re meeting with people who have similar interests and goals.Event Calendar
A self-starter with ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines is desired for this position. Apply by Jan. 24, 2022.Read More
Ohio Farm Bureau is hosting a virtual statewide membership rally to help prepare members to have those important conversations that lead to new members in the organization.Read More
Thanks to the support of buyers and the donation of the fees for processing, a total of 1,294 pounds of pork were donated to 10 area food banks.Read More