Ohio Farm Bureau is teaming with Ohio FFA to offer Farm Bureau high school students a great leadership experience.Read More
Provide special project and program support to the organization director to meet the needs of the membership relative to established organizational goals and objectives for Crawford, Marion, Morrow and Richland County Farm Bureaus. The position is located in Mansfield (Richland County) and consists of up to 40 hours/week.
- Provide support/event coordination to county leaders on county program and special projects as assigned by the organization director in pursuit of Ohio Farm Bureau and county Farm Bureau goals and objectives.
- Assist organization director with membership marketing and prospecting with agribusiness, local businesses, affinity partners, and other community groups in an effort to grow membership by developing business partnerships.
- Assist organization director with membership marketing and prospecting with consumers and farmers in an effort to grow all individual/family membership classifications for members and supporters
- Assist organization director, county office administrators and county leaders in maintaining a robust social media presence in the area.
- Assist county office staff as assigned by the organization director in all areas of county office operations: To include but not limited to accounting, member correspondence, member service and membership marketing.
- Other duties as assigned by organization director.
Minimum Educational Experience Qualifications:
-High School diploma
Minimum Skill Qualifications:
-Proficient in basic computer skills
Minimum Other Qualifications:
-Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle
Preferred Skill Qualifications:
-Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers
-Public speaking abilities
-Interest in agriculture/rural issues
-Knowledge or experience in agriculture.
To apply please send resume and cover letter by March 31, 2022 to:
Richland County Farm Bureau
1495 W. Longview Ave., Ste. 203
Mansfield, OH 44906
or email to [email protected]
Through its policies it brings together people in the agricultural community and invests in building vibrant communities that support agriculture.Future employees, leaders
If it wasn't for Farm Bureau, I personally, along with many others, would not have had the opportunity to meet with our representatives face to face in Washington, D.C.Washington, D.C. Leadership Experience
If you have issues with local planning or have legal questions, someone at the Farm Bureau has the answer for you, or they’ll connect you with someone who does.Hansen's Greenhouse
As a member of Farm Bureau, I am glad that this organization takes action when necessary to protect and advance agriculture.Policy Development
Farm Bureau is an incredible organization that has given me countless professional development opportunities in addition to advocating for all sizes and types of farmers.
Crawford County Farm Bureau is looking to hire three fair ambassadors to work in the display at the Crawford County Fair. Resumes are due June 24.Read More
Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation recently awarded nearly $85,000 in scholarships to students across the state, the highest amount given in a single year.Read More
Marion County Farm Bureau offers sponsorships for two full registrations for the first two students who contact the office.Read More