Kyle Walls of Mount Vernon is serving on the 2022 Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Policy Development Committee.Read More
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Sponsor: This sweepstakes/giveaway is sponsored by the Knox County Farm Bureau (“Sponsor”), 1625A Sharon Ave, Zanesville, OH 43701.
- Terms and Conditions of Entry. By entering this sweepstakes/giveaway, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Participants: Participants must be legal Ohio and U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, and children, and including those living in the same household whether related or unrelated) are not eligible for this sweepstakes/giveaway.
- How to Enter: Participants must submit entry, including name/contact information, by visiting Paragraph’s Bookstore, 229 South Main St. Mount Vernon, OH. Participants can also enter by calling the Knox County Farm Bureau office at 740-452-2356 Limit of one (1) entry per participant.
- Conditions of Winning: Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility before prize will be awarded. Winners will also be required to sign a publicity release.
- Prize: A Paragraph’s Bookstore Gift Card valued at $500.00 will be awarded by random drawing to one winner. The drawing will take place on June 3, 2022 at 229 South Main Street, Mount Venon. Participants need not be present to win. If a winner does not claim prize within one (1) week of notice, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will have sole discretion as to whether prize shall be awarded to another participant or used in another manner.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
- Reservation of Rights: Sponsor reserves the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes/giveaway including the right to change or modify the rules, or to discontinue or extend the sweepstakes/giveaway without prior notice.
- Decisions are Final: The decisions of Sponsor concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes/giveaway shall be final. Sponsor, and any other affiliates or additional sponsors will not be responsible for telecommunications systems malfunctions and/or failures that might impede a participant’s ability to submit an entry.
- Release of Liability: Winners release Sponsor and any of their other affiliates and sponsors from liability for any loss or damage or claim of property related to the winner’s participation in the sweepstakes/giveaway and/or usage of the prize. Sponsor is not liable for any telecommunications or postal errors or malfunctions which may impede entry.
- Winner Responsibility: Winners are responsible for any related costs not specifically included within the announced prize, including but not limited to, travel expenses, food and beverage, parking, etc.
- Tax Responsibility: Winners shall assume any and all responsibility as to federal, state, or local taxes due in connection with the prize.
- Applicable Law: This sweepstakes/giveaway and corresponding rules are governed by Ohio law, and any dispute or litigation arising from this giveaway will hold venue in the courts of Franklin County, Ohio. This sweepstakes/giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Participants hold all responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws in connection with their entry and use of any prize awarded.
- Twitter: Although promoted through Twitter, this sweepstakes has no affiliation, endorsement, or connection with Twitter. Participants should comply with all terms and conditions of Twitter use.
I'm eternally grateful for the support Ohio Farm Bureau scholarships provided in helping me turn my dreams into reality.Available scholarships
With not growing up on a farm, I’d say I was a late bloomer to agriculture. I feel so fortunate that I found the agriculture industry. There are so many opportunities for growth.Growing our Generation
Labor has always been an issue, mainly because we are a seasonal operation. So that's a challenge finding somebody who only wants to work three months out of a year, sometimes up to six months.Business Solutions
If it wasn't for Farm Bureau, I personally, along with many others, would not have had the opportunity to meet with our representatives face to face in Washington.Washington, D.C. Leadership Experience
I see the value and need to be engaged in the community I live in, to be a part of the decision-making process and to volunteer with organizations that help make our community better.Leadership development
Kris Weiser of Gambier is one of nine farmers and agribusiness professionals selected to participate in Ohio Farm Bureau’s 2022-2023 AgriPOWER Institute.Read More
Jana Mussard of Mount Vernon, Ohio has been named ExploreAg and ag literacy program specialist for Ohio Farm Bureau.Read More
This program is designed to assist rural, small, for-profit businesses and agricultural producers install renewable energy systems or make energy efficiency improvements to their operations.Read More