Have Any Questions?
Visit the FAQ to learn more about Ohio Farm Bureau's structure, members and purpose.
Why work at ohio farm bureau?
If you enjoy the challenge of being associated with Ohio's largest industry - agriculture, and enjoy working with people - a position at Ohio Farm Bureau may be for you. We are always looking for qualified individuals that are communicators, leaders and team players to fill the following typical job openings at the Ohio Farm Bureau:
- Field Representative
- Communications Specialist
- Public Relations
- Staff Assistant
- Computer Specialist
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits;
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- 401(K) Plan with company matching
- PPO or HSA Health plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vacation based on service time
- Eight paid holidays
- Sick leave based on service time
- Educational assistance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Incentive Program
- Wellness Program
Questions? Contact [email protected]