NE Ohio Agronomy School
Mar 28, 2023 | 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Date(s) - March 28, 2023
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Northeast Ohio Agronomy School is back for 2023! A wide variety of topics will be discussed throughout the day.
Hosted by Ashtabula, Trumbull, and Geauga County OSU Extension and sponsored by WI Miller & Sons, Ohio Corn & Wheat, Schwartz Farms, Centerra Co-Op, Mike Rozzo Farms, Sherman Insurance Group, Farm Credit Mid-America, and Ashtabula, Geauga, Lake, and Trumbull County Farm Bureaus.
2023 Northeast Ohio Agronomy School Agenda
9 a.m. Farm & Roadway Safety, Dr. Dee Jepsen
9:55 a.m. Soybean Disease Update, Dr. Horacio Lopez-Nicora
10:50 a.m. Break- Visit with Sponsors
11 a.m. Energy Outlook, Brent Sohngen
11:55 a.m. Lunch – Sponsored by WI Miller & Sons
12:50 p.m. Weather & Climate Update, Dr. Aaron Wilson
1:40 p.m. Precision Ag & Drones, Alan Leininger
2:30 p.m. Adjourn
- $15/person and includes snacks, lunch, and handouts.
- OSU Extension will also have Agronomy Guides, Field Guides, and Weed Control Guides for purchase.
- Pesticide and CCA credits will be available.
Registration due by March 23
- Register online (preferred)
- Call OSU Extension Ashtabula County at 440.576.9008
- Checks can be mailed to OSU-E Ashtabula County, 39 Wall Street, Jefferson, Ohio 44047 (Include the name and phone numbers of attendees)
Download event flyer: Agronomy School Flyer 2023