Date(s) - June 3, 2023
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Ashtabula County Farm Bureau and Progressive Agriculture Foundation is hosting a youth agriculture safety day for youth ages 4 and up.
Many in agriculture know someone whose life has been affected by a farm-related injury or death. The statistics are sobering. Even more tragic is that these incidents could have been prevented with a few simple safety precautions. That’s why the Progressive Agriculture Foundation is on a crusade to bring safety and health information to the farming communities that desperately need it.
Topics include water/pond safety, chemical safety, animal safety, grain safety, equipment safety, ATV/UTV safety, and more.
- The event is FREE for children ages 4 and up
- Registration is IN PERSON only and begins at 9 a.m.
- Families are welcome to stay!
- You can sign up for T-shirt sizes online. Shirts are available first come, first served and can not be guaranteed after May 4, 2023.
- A packed lunch is required to attend as well.
If you are is interested in volunteering to help with youth agriculture safety day, you can
register to help.
For more information please contact Farm Bureau at 440.426.2195 or the event chair, Rachel Kalas at 440.789.9131, or by email.