January 25, 5:30pm–9pmWhere
The Pickwick Place 1875 N Sandusky Ave, Bucyrus, OH 44820
This is a six-week program specially designed to empower farm women to be better business partner through networks and by managing and organizing critical information and risks. The program will be held every Wednesday for six weeks, starting Jan. 25.
- January 25: Introduction, Real Colors®, Succession planning
- Feb. 1: Balancing work and family Life, Utilizing Enterprise Analysis to improve your business
- Feb. 8: Insurance for the Farm Family, Utilizing Markets, options, and contracts to manage risk
- Feb. 15: Legal Risk management, Estate Law, Employee Law, Managing risks of farm visitor
- Feb. 22: Direct Marketing your Product, Understanding Land Lease Legalities
- March 1: Understanding your Basic Financial Documents, Using them to determine your financial rations, Understanding agricultural lending
Cost is $80 with registration required by January 18.