September 28–30, 9am–5pmWhat
This free statewide event features self-guided, guided or open house tours in each region of the state and highlights homes, businesses, and public buildings that are using green technologies such as solar, wind, geothermal, green design, energy efficiency and more.
Participants in 2018 Green Energy Ohio will:
- Learn about the residential renewable energy process
- Educate themselves on the technical details and components of different renewable energy systems
- Network with other Ohio residents who have a passion for renewable energy
- Talk with industry leaders from the renewable energy sector around the state
- See commercial and corporate energy installations and hear about the benefits to businesses
Presented by Green Energy Ohio.