September 24–26, 12am–12amWhere
Columbus Marriott University Area 3100 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, Ohio 43202
Many of the new technologies and business models transforming the transportation sector will be on display and featured in discussions. The fourth annual event will continue to include topics on advanced, sustainable fuels relevant to fleets and the logistics sector. However, the agenda is significantly expanded to include advanced and smart mobility topics such as electrification, shared mobility, connections with the energy sector, sustainability and opportunities for workplaces, developers and retailers.
A mix of over 50 speakers include experts and practitioners from across the country in logistics, shared mobility, utility electrification, advanced fuels, and policy.
The agenda includes three separate subject-matter tracks and five main components:
• A plenary session featuring thought leaders and recognition of fleet leaders, outstanding technicians, and policy-makers.
• Substantive breakout sessions organized into three tracks: advanced fuels and management practices, transportation electrification and advanced mobility, including four 90-minute sessions in each track.
• Pre-conference training designed primarily for fleet organization personnel.
• Dedicated industry expo and vehicle showcase and a Ride & Drive that is open to the public on Wednesday, Sept. 26 at the Marriott Columbus University Area.
• Networking breaks and receptions.
This is the fourth year that Clean Fuels Ohio has presented the Midwest Green Fleets Forum & Expo. This year’s headlining sponsors are Smart Columbus and Honda. Additional sponsors and partners include W.W. Williams, The Success Group, Benchmark Biodiesel, Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association (MEMA), the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC), Ohio Farm Bureau and others.