July 14, 8am–4pmWhere
Eastern Agricultural Research Station 16870 Bond Ridge Road, Caldwell, OH
• Eastern Agricultural Research Station Update and Review
• Implementing a Sheep Handling System to Make Your Sheep Operation More Efficient
• Lambing Facility System That Works for a Large Sheep Operation
• Set-up of a Successful Lamb Feeding Operation
• Eastern Agricultural Research Station On-farm Sheep Research That Will Benefit the Sheep Producer
• Increasing Efficiency With Improved Fencing and Watering Systems
• Pasture Walk With the Experts
Cost: $15 – for Ohio Sheep Improvement Association Members. $25 for non-OSIA members. Cost includes lunch.
OSIA memberships can be purchased during registration.
Contact information: Roger A. High, 614-246-8299, [email protected] or your county ANR Extension Educator.